Application and entities that are used to describe guild templates on Discord.
- class hikari.templates.Template#
Represents a template used for creating guilds.
- class hikari.templates.TemplateGuild#
The partial guild object attached to
- afk_channel_id: Optional[hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake]#
The ID for the channel that AFK voice users get sent to.
None, then no AFK channel is set up for this guild.
- afk_timeout: datetime.timedelta#
Timeout for activity before a member is classed as AFK.
How long a voice user has to be AFK for before they are classed as being AFK and are moved to the AFK channel (
- channels: Mapping[hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake, hikari.channels.GuildChannel]#
The channels for the guild.
hikari.channels.GuildChannel.idwill be a unique placeholder on all the channel objects found attached this template guild.
- default_message_notifications: Union[hikari.guilds.GuildMessageNotificationsLevel, int]#
The default setting for message notifications in this guild.
- explicit_content_filter: Union[hikari.guilds.GuildExplicitContentFilterLevel, int]#
The setting for the explicit content filter in this guild.
- preferred_locale: str#
The preferred locale to use for this guild.
This can only be change if
Guild.featuresfor this guild and will otherwise default to
- roles: Mapping[hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake, TemplateRole]#
The roles in the guild.
hikari.guilds.Role.idwill be a unique placeholder on all the role objects found attached this template guild.
- system_channel_flags: hikari.guilds.GuildSystemChannelFlag#
Return flags for the guild system channel.
These are used to describe which notifications are suppressed.
- system_channel_id: Optional[hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake]#
The ID of the system channel or
Noneif it is not enabled.
Welcome messages and Nitro boost messages may be sent to this channel.
- class hikari.templates.TemplateRole#
The partial role object attached to
- color: hikari.colors.Color#
The colour of this role.
This will be applied to a member’s name in chat if it’s their top coloured role.
- is_hoisted: bool#
Whether this role is hoisting the members it’s attached to in the member list.
members will be hoisted under their highest role where this is set to