Events relating to specific shards events.
- class hikari.events.shard_events.MemberChunkEvent#
Event fired when a member chunk payload is received on a gateway shard.
- members: Mapping[hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake, hikari.guilds.Member]#
Mapping of user IDs to the objects of the members in this chunk.
- nonce: Optional[str]#
String nonce used to identify the request member chunks are associated with.
This is the nonce value passed while requesting member chunks or
Noneif there was no nonce passed.
- not_found: Sequence[hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake]#
Sequence of the snowflakes that were not found while making this request.
This is only applicable when user IDs are specified while making the member request the chunk is associated with.
- class hikari.events.shard_events.ShardConnectedEvent#
Event fired when a shard connects.
- class hikari.events.shard_events.ShardDisconnectedEvent#
Event fired when a shard disconnects.
- class hikari.events.shard_events.ShardEvent#
Base class for any event that was shard-specific.
- class hikari.events.shard_events.ShardPayloadEvent#
Event fired for most shard events with their raw payload.
This will only be dispatched for real dispatch events received from Discord and not artificial events like the
- class hikari.events.shard_events.ShardReadyEvent#
Event fired when a shard declares it is ready.
- application_flags: hikari.applications.ApplicationFlags#
Flags of the application this ready event is for.
- my_user: hikari.users.OwnUser#
User for the current bot account this connection is authenticated with.
Sequence of the IDs for all guilds this bot is currently in.
All guilds will start off “unavailable” and should become available after a few seconds of connecting one-by-one.
- class hikari.events.shard_events.ShardResumedEvent#
Event fired when a shard resumes an existing session.