Application and entities that are used to describe guild scheduled events on Discord.
- class hikari.scheduled_events.EventPrivacyLevel#
Enum of the possible scheduled event privacy levels.
- GUILD_ONLY = 2#
The scheduled event is only available to guild members.
- class hikari.scheduled_events.ScheduledEvent#
Base class for scheduled events.
- creator: Optional[hikari.users.User]#
The user who created the scheduled event.
This will only be set for event created after 2021-10-25.
- privacy_level: EventPrivacyLevel#
Privacy level of the scheduled event.
This restricts who can view and join the scheduled event.
- user_count: Optional[int]#
The number of users that have subscribed to the event.
This will be
Noneon gateway events when creating and editing a scheduled event.
- make_image_url(*, ext='png', size=4096)#
Generate the cover image for this scheduled event, if set.
sizeis not a power of two between 16 and 4096 (inclusive).
- class hikari.scheduled_events.ScheduledEventStatus#
Enum of the scheduled event statuses.
- ACTIVE = 2#
Indicates an eventis on-going.
- CANCELED = 4#
Indicates an event has been canceled.
- COMPLETED = 3#
Indicates an event has finished.
- SCHEDULED = 1#
Indicates that the scheduled event hasn’t occurred yet.
- class hikari.scheduled_events.ScheduledEventType#
Enum of the scheduled event types.
- EXTERNAL = 3#
A scheduled event which takes part outside of Discord.
- STAGE_INSTANCE = 1#
A scheduled stage instance.
- VOICE = 2#
A scheculed voice chat event.
- class hikari.scheduled_events.ScheduledEventUser#
A user who is subscribed to a scheduled event.
- class hikari.scheduled_events.ScheduledExternalEvent#
A scheduled event that takes place outside of Discord.
- class hikari.scheduled_events.ScheduledStageEvent#
A scheduled event that takes place in a stage channel.