Application and entities that are used to describe voice state on Discord.
- class hikari.voices.VoiceRegion[source]#
Represents a voice region server.
- id: str[source]#
The string ID of this region.
Unlike most parts of this API, this ID will always be a string type. This is intentional.
- is_optimal_location: bool[source]#
Whether this region’s server is closest to the current user’s client.
- class hikari.voices.VoiceState[source]#
Represents a user’s voice connection status.
- app: hikari.traits.RESTAware[source]#
Client application that models may use for procedures.
- channel_id: hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake | None[source]#
The ID of the channel this user is connected to.
This will be
Noneif they are leaving voice.
- guild_id: hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake[source]#
The ID of the guild this voice state is in.
- is_suppressed: bool[source]#
Whether this user is considered to be “suppressed” in a voice context.
In the context of a voice channel this may mean that the user is muted by the current user and in the context of a stage channel this means that the user is not a speaker.
- member: hikari.guilds.Member[source]#
The guild member this voice state is for.
- requested_to_speak_at: datetime.datetime | None[source]#
When the user requested to speak in a stage channel.
Noneif they have not requested to speak.
- user_id: hikari.snowflakes.Snowflake[source]#
The ID of the user this voice state is for.